Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Present Tense Writing

5712376_orig.gif


It is mid-day the sun is out with no clouds to be seen , The city was like a ghost town. The breeze from the wind is just pleasant . I smell warm hot dogs and I couldn’t resist just getting one so I glance and glaze with my peculiar hungry eyes . I finally spot the stand just across the road and rush to go buy one but there is no one there so I had to do something risky.


I feel tense and sweat appears down my head. I look around the road and see no one . So just take a peek at the hot dogs with my hands nice, and big . I just grab a hot dog  to have a taste . I taste it and I feel like I’m in heaven    . I have  another just for the road but I couldn’t handle it . I grab another and another .


Suddenly the man that was running the stand came . He looks very firm , with a red hat . I put the hot dogs behind my back trying to clutch the hot dogs to my back .


Once I was finally in the clear I took the hot dogs from my back and stuffed it in my mouth as I walk down the path. But that’s what I thought .


Success Criteria:
Peer:
Self:
  • Present Tense
  • Intro, body, conclusion
x
x
  • Descriptive detail

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wynstan,
    You nailed the present tense and i like your choice of what you wrote about.

    Blake and Damon.
    Awahono.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynstan,
    I like the way you presented you story. I also like that you have made it clear that the man was stealing the hot dogs and he new it wasn't a good thing to do.
    Rosemary,
    Wesley Intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wynstan,
    I thought that your present tense writing was amazing. Because it was so creative.
    BY Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good work Wynstan,I like the way you explained the story in paragraphs and how it makes sence.

    ReplyDelete