Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Option

At Wesley Int we have options on a Monday . Options are about what you want to do for a spec. The options are Tie Dye , Stop motion , Robotics , Sports Academy , Trash to fashion and Chess/News Team  . My option is Robotics . For robotics my group is working at the Mt Roskill Community Centre . Right now we are learning to go through a maze using a Robot . Next week we will be learning how to design a game . My goal is to make sure I use variables in my game .

5 comments:

  1. Good post Wynstan. May I point out that options last for 2 specs and that we work at Wesley community centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great work Wynstan! I like how you told us about what you do on Monday,Where you go and what you do.I really like how you did this post it shows lots of pride and it looks like you are going to do very well in the future well done Winnie Keep it up I want to see more of these post like this on you blog some other time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you choose Robotics? What lead you to this decision? What's a spec? How long does a spec last? What will you do when you are finished this spec? Have I said spec enough times?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wynstan
    I like how you told us ( The Readers ) what we do in spec 5 - 6 every monday I think you well do really well in robotics keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wynstan,Sounds like your school has a fun on Mondays and how is robotics going for you?

    ReplyDelete