Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Wesley Int 2017 Market Day

Wesley Int 2017 Market Day


On Thursday 7th of September, Wesley Int had a Market day where everyone made stalls and sold their products. Me, Mele, Avara and Sharlena sold Ice Cream Sundaes. Our flavors were Vanilla, Chocolate and Cookies and Cream. I enjoyed selling my product to the customers but what was challenging was getting the customers to come to our stall and also competing against the other ice cream stalls. I think next time I would put more advertisements out to attract more customers. 

Comment your thoughts and what you think about Market Day.
Blog You Later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wynstan
    Hi My name is Angie and I go to Wesley Intermediate school
    I think that you guys did a good job, selling your products. And that your guys sundaes were really nice, but it was kind of melting. I really liked how you have explained what you guys have been doing, and what you guys have been selling. Maybe next time you should add a bit more details, on what happened on Market day.
    And if you do have time, you can check out my blog http://wisangiel.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog ya later
    Angie
    reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shots Angie hopefully your keeping up with my blog posts.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog and cool content
    :)

    ReplyDelete